BEAUTY: SKINCARE FAVOURITES #1

Left to right: L'OCCITANE Pivoine Sublime CC Cream, GOOD THINGS Deep Clean Exfoliator, Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish, CLARINS Smoothing Body Scrub, Liz Earle Deep Cleansing Mask
It's officially Spring (although the weather here in England is saying different), so it's time to share my current skincare favourites of the Spring months. As the weather gets warmer and the sunset gets later, my skincare routine always changes. The elements of the Spring months cry out for a skincare routine that involves cleansing, uplifting and moisturising products!


L'OCCITANE Pivoine Sublime CC Cream: CC (Complexion Corrector) Creams are thought to be the next step on from BB (Blemish Balm) Creams in the industry. This product contains CC pigments and pearly particles that conceal irregularities of your skin and leave you looking healthily luminous - perfect for those bright Spring days! A definite favourite of mine this Spring as I choose to use this CC Cream on it's own for a natural "no makeup" daily look. In addition to this, if you're looking for a fuller coverage, it makes a great illuminating base to your foundation - giving you an uplifting and refreshing finish to your makeup. L'OCCITANE's CC Cream comes in two shades - Light and Medium. These two shades cover a huge skin tone scale as the cream transforms in contact with the skin to adapt to your skin tone - perfection all over! You can find my review on L'OCCITANE's Pivoine Sublime range, including this CC Cream, here



GOOD THINGS Deep Clean Blackhead Exfoliator: Firstly, the combination of berries and other fruits in this products ingredients give it a scent that is out of this world! The perfect uplifting, fruity skincare for Spring months. The tiny micro-beads in this gentle exfoliator have placed it in my daily skincare routine this Spring to keep my skin feeling fresh and clear all day. With ingredients such as soothing liquorice and willow bark, this product helps to keep bacteria away from your skin. To ensure your skin is kept healthy this Spring, GOOD THINGS have added papaya extract to this exfoliator to boost your skins radiance throughout the day - woohoo! Tip: This product is to eliminate the build up of new blackheads, not to get rid of existing blackheads.



Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish: Of course, this is still in my skincare routine this Spring. A product my skincare routine cannot live without! As this product is taking the cleansing world  by storm, I'm sure I don't need to explain why it's made it into this post. For those of you yet to discover the wonders of this product: Ingredients including Rosemary, Chamomile and Eucalyptus help tone, soothe and purify your skin - honestly, they do exactly that! I use Cleanse & Polish every morning (after using GOOD THINGS Deep Clean Exfoliator) and evening to ensure my skin is left moisturised, fresh and radiant both all day and all night. I would recommend always rinsing this product off using a Liz Earle Muslin Cloth for a thorough cleanse of your skin. 



CLARINS Exfoliating Body Scrub: The Bamboo Powders of this products ingredients produce the exfoliating action of the natural micro-beads - incredible right?! This product has made it into my skincare routine this Spring 3 times a week (or when I'm braving bare legs in the slightly warmer weather) based on it's incredible results. I'm guilty of forgetting exfoliation during Winter months so by Spring my skin is crying out for effective exfoliation products - hoorah for this body scrub! As well as removing those nasty flaky surface cells, CLARINS Exfoliating Body Scrub contains Liquorice Extract and Shea to soften, condition and protect your skin for days before your next application. An extra wonder of this product is it's versatility surrounding it's application; you can apply this body scrub on to dry or damp skin - a life saver when in a hurry! Just don't forget to rinse thoroughly before applying your moisturiser. 



Liz Earle Deep Cleansing Mask: The second Liz Earle product to make it into my Spring skincare routine! Of course, my skincare routine has to include a face mask - I use this one once/twice a week, or when needed on breakout areas of my face. The ingredients of this Deep Cleansing Mask, including Aloe Vera, White and Green Clay and Manuka Honey, help to soften the skin whilst removing all impurities - a must for these Spring months! To find out the benefits of these ingredients for your skin head over to my full review of the Liz Earle Deep Cleansing Mask here. Tip: If, like me, you have oily/combination skin this mask will do wonders for maintaining clear skin this Spring!

Swatches: L'OCCITANE CC Cream in LightGOOD THINGS ExfoliatorLiz Earle Cleanse & PolishCLARINS Body Scrub, Liz Earle Deep Cleansing Mask
Will you be adding these products to your Skincare Favourites this Spring? Or do you have other products you absolute love as the weather gets warmer? Let me know in the comments below! Enjoy treating your skin to the care it deserves this Spring, 
Bea-uty Blog
Find me on: TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK 

4 comments

  1. Great post,love your photos.These products sound lovely :)

    Valentina from FASHION with VALENTINA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't get enough of Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish lately! xx

    lillies and lipbalm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't blame you, I've been using it every day for a couple years now! Glad you love it too.

      Bea | Bea-uty Blog

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.