BEAUTY: CLARINS, PORE MINIMIZING SERUM

CLARINS: Pore Minimizing Serum
As the Summer months approach us, I find it important to prep my skin for the months of no-makeup days that lie ahead. Suffering from blemish prone skin for many years has unfortunately left me with larger pores on the t-zone of my face, in particular my nose and cheek area. I have always struggled to find a product that does anything towards even a slight decrease in the size of my pores, but I have finally found one - just in time for Summer too, woohoo!

Clarins Pore Minimizing Serum helps to instantly tighten and purify enlarged pores, minimising their appearance - a miracle product surely?! I apply this serum once a day, in the morning, just before applying my daily face moisturiser. You can also use this product in your night time skincare routine, just before applying your night time face cream (I'm not too fussed about the size of my pores when I'm sleeping so I leave this product out of my night time skincare routine). Although the thought of applying a Serum to oily skin types can freak many people out, Clarins have design this product (and range) for combination and oily skin.  As a result of this, not only does this serum minimise your pores all day long, it leaves you with a smooth and matte skin texture whilst controlling shine throughout the day - perfect! So, it does a fantastic job at minimising pores and this products ingredients work wonderfully together too - amazing. The Hibiscus extract in this serum helps to unblock your pores, before the wonders of the Soft Wheat Proteins tighten the pore walls once they are clear of impurities and toxins. 

The Clarins Pore Minimizing Serum works well as a base before applying makeup, as well as working great as a solo product in these warmer months too. On hotter days I choose to apply this product to my t-zone (the middle of my forehead, my nose, the top of my cheeks and my chin) after my toner and before my day time face cream, I then leave my face makeup free for the rest of the day and my pores are still smaller by the evening. Tip/warning: This product comes with a pump that can sometimes be stiff to use, be careful to guard it with your hand to ensure you're not applying Serum to the floor of your room as part of your daily skincare routine!

Have you found any products that work wonders for minimising pores? Or are you going to try Clarins Pore Minimizing Serum (available here) this Summer? Be sure to follow me on Twitter or comment below to let me know! Enjoy those smaller pores this Summer, 
Bea-uty Blog

Find me on: TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK 

5 comments

  1. The pores on my cheeks always seem to be more noticeable in the warmer months, so this serum sounds like just what I've been looking for! You can always rely on Clarins to come to the rescue!

    Alice / Alice Grace Beauty

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine too, this product helps so much with minimising them though! Yay for Clarins.

    Bea | Bea-uty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't actually ever used any skincare products from Clarins but this sounds amazing! I have huge pores on my cheeks, and this sounds like it really would help! Going to take a look into this now, great review! x

    emily x ❤ | emilyloula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The few skincare products of their's that I use, I absolutely love! I'm addicted to this product now and it's working wonders. Thanks lovely!

      Bea | Bea-uty Blog

      Delete
  4. Clarins is one of those brands I always seem to overlook but this does sound amazing. Pores are the bane of my life!

    SinĂ©ad xo ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.